FUNDRAISING FOR NONPROFITS
FOR COMPASSION & CHANGE
- Covid-19 has decimated charitable fundraising activities, just as needs became greatest.
- The world will be living with Covid restrictions for some time.
- Let’s use that time better, together, and create new, Covid-aware ways of raising funds (while having fun).
- We can work together to find, support & run the best ways of raising funds while respecting Covid restrictions & health advice.
- In some cases, charities & individuals are already raising funds online/remotely; let’s support them.
- Also, let’s see what we can create and do together to help fund charities through these tough times – while connecting, having fun & creating community.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- Our starting point will be interviewing local charities,learning what’s working & what’s not, and seeing how we can help.
- This needs your ideas, your creativity, your goodwill .. just jump in!
- This is a new initiative; it’s up to the community, the city, nonprofits, businesses - and everyone - to make this happen.
- Everyone can help, including You! .. Do you have an idea, know of an initiative, or are you doing something that we can support?
- Just jump in to the community; let’s get started!
WeCanCork is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Fundraising (Cork) category February 18, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]