SCHOOLS & YOUTH ORGS
STUDENTS & YOUNGER PEOPLE
- There's much talk of empowering young people, and of education changing. Let's back that up, and give young people a louder voice & more-central role in society.
- We're living in transformative times. Decisions made & actions taken (or not taken) now will have ramifications for decades, even centuries. This *is* the business of younger people.
- For child-safety reasons, we only allow people of 13 or older to use the platform. We encourage schools & parents to work with students, in a new way of sharing impact. We don't support direct messaging, and everything is done openly.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanCork is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Schools & Youth Orgs category February 18, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]